Discord Ban Dispute:

Hey Tallcraft!

I’m making this dispute to hopefully be unbanned from the discord.
I will remain civil, I will follow the chat rules.
I know my time on the MC-Server over the past 4 years hasn’t been the greatest, of seeing a wonderful player become such a toxic, rule-breaker.
I have taken some time, over 20 months to consider how I speak to others, I would like to be treated how I would like to be treated, that being said, I want to be respected, and I want to respect others.

It wasn’t fair on the younger audience seeing me swearing every so often, and I would like to apologize for that. I realized my actions, and I know how swearing can affect the younger.
I wouldn’t even forgive myself. I am also apologizing for the people I swore to when I was mad, and when they made me rage, I’m sorry for not controlling myself, I knew better then, and I didn’t stop.

If I could tell my younger self something, I would tell him to be respectful of others, and treat people how I would like to be treated, I can’t believe I actually ignored my schools motto: “Be Kind to everyone, everyone will be kind to you”.

I am hoping to re-connect with the friends I’ve made on Tallcraft, and provide to them my best self, The person who doesn’t break rules anymore, The person who is kind, and caring. I am absolutely devastated by my actions, and I do not wish for anyone else to be taking my route. JUST DON’T! It gets you no where, and everyone will end up abandoning you.

Kindest regards,
Ent <3

2 Likes

Got ignored? ;( owo sorry

@Tallcraft I know you’re a busy man, but?

Sorry for the delay. I appreciate that you are able to self reflect on this.
Though, I think we’ve made it pretty clear in the past that we don’t see a way of you getting back into the community. This includes Discord.
Especially given how aggressive you reacted to your ban. I had to suspend your forum account because you were spamming and were very offensive towards me and the rest of the staff team.

1 Like

Quoting: Especially given how aggressive you reacted to your ban. I had to suspend your forum account because you were spamming and were very offensive towards me and the rest of the staff team.

Yeah… That was a bad mistake, and I’ve regretted that decision since, I knew exactly what I was doing, and I should’ve stopped myself.
I’m sorry I lashed out, and went aggressive. I do wish for forgiveness. I’ve changed, I would love to be able to formally address my behaviour on the server and on the discord with a full apology to who I’ve hurt.

If it is also possible, for a one-day un-ban, I would love to login to the server for one last time, and give out my stuff since I no longer use it, and I would feel a lot better if its being used. I do not wish to intend any harm, or damage. The only other thing I would love to spread is Love.

Also, You don’t need to apologize for replying on a delay, You’re a busy man and I understand if you can only reply when you have time.