Ggamere777's Ban Appeal

Hi I’m Ggamer777 I was banned around a year ago for greifing. I want to get unbanned because I didn’t understand the concept of someone owning a city. So I would like to just play the parkour and monster industries again, also I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Banned By: @Razew
Ban Profile: https://bans.tallcraft.com/#/player/Ggamer777
Please wait for Razew to respond to your appeal.

Hi Ggamer777!

You were banned for multiple griefs & stealing (there were also a few instances of you breaking in to places).
This was not just a case of someone owning a city, there were many different players affected by your griefing and stealing, not just a city owner.

Warning: Many pictures below.

Proof (Multiple griefs & thefts)

![25|690x365]
(upload://6rcQqcRTWltKdfJHyk0xlLLDXRM.png)

Awaiting reply from player.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ok I’m sorry for stealing is there a way I could be unbanned. I don’t plan on playing on the survival anymore I just want to play the droppers and monster industries.

the pictures were true
Ok I’m sorry for stealing is there a way I could be unbanned. I don’t plan on playing on the survival anymore I just want to play the droppers and monster industries.

Hi again!
I have lifted your global ban, meaning that you can play on all servers but survival.

Enjoy! :slight_smile: