Goodbye and stuff

Hello everyone,

this is the last time you will be hearing from me. I disabled my minecraft account and I’m gonna delete the discord account as well.

The stuff that has happened was 5 months ago and still, as it seems, they are not done with it and neither am I. What happened in this community and its cancel culture gave me depression and even now when I’m having a great life, I am still wounded after this time and it has changed who I am.

Go tell yourself that this was a personal private dispute and everyone should move on, but how am I supposed to move on when I’m excluded? I’ve been here for 8 years and one vendetta started by one person was enough to ruin this server and this game for me. Thanks.

This server failed to intervene and now everyone pretends like it wasn’t your responsiblity in the first place. It has been. Do whatever you want, I won’t be here to care and get hurt anymore. I’m leaving with a quote from Django Unchained:

“Normally, I would say ‘Auf Wiedersehen.’ But since what ‘Auf Wiedersehen’ actually means is ‘until I see you again’ and since I never wish to see you again, to you sir, I say goodbye.”

Arkania

5 Likes

im gonna miss you queen, im sorry that everything happened the way it did. even with everything that happened, you deserve to be happy. it’s been great knowing you. peace and love

and you had to make a post on the forum about this for what reason? doing this stirs up more unwanted and unnecessary drama, nobody is going to attempt to stop you from leaving and as shad said we arent responsible to fix your issues. just gracefully move on instead of posting on the forum in attempt
to guilt others into feeling bad for you.

9 Likes

If you never wish to see us again, why did you need to write this and tell us we were never gonna see you again? It just draws more attention to the issue you wanted to get away from. Also, what do you gain from disabling your minecraft account? It just seems like a waste of $30, a good chunk of the community doesn’t even know what you’re talking about here. There were way better ways to tell people that you’re done with tallcraft, you didn’t need to make a forum post about this, it’s just a waste of time.

After what happened, you already barely played, wasn’t that enough for everyone to be able to know that you’ve quit? Lastly, it really isn’t our responsibility to fix your problem, the ability to block and ignore people exists, and also, keep in mind that this is a block game where trees float, and a lot of people who play minecraft are kids, who you definitely shouldn’t expect to fix your problems.
That’s all from me,
Have a nice day
-3bams

8 Likes