How Do I Join Tallcraft?

Hello Reader!

I’m glad that you found this post, Did you want to join Tallcraft?
if you did, add our server to your server list IP: mc.tallcraft.com

Wondering what servers we have?
  • Dropper 1.13.2
  • Survival 1.13.2
  • Monster Industries 1.12.2
  • Creative 1.12.2
  • Lobby 1.8.X - 1.13.2
Direct IP's

survival.tallcraft.com
creative.tallcraft.com
mi.tallcraft.com
dropper.tallcraft.com
lobby.tallcraft.com
mc.tallcraft.com

Dropper

We have a range of custom built dropper maps, some include dropping to survive, rage inducing maps, parkour, and many more!
Collect Trophies to show off you’ve completed that map!

Survival

We recently updated to Minecraft 1.13.2, So we have a aquatic themed /wilderness!
You’ll meet a lot of friendly players, Who are on the server mostly every day, Building, Making public farms, or just chatting away.
We have our own /warp cowfarm [Expert Rank+, VIP rank]
We also have our own ranking system, Unlock commands just by leveling up! (Can be found here: Tallcraft.com/#ranks)
We have a wonderful community, who loves helping new players out, Just ask myself, or other players for items to help out!
Starter rank & died? No problem, Just make sure you claimed so VIP’s can help find your claim!
Starter Rank has 2 set homes (1x Bed 1x Home),
The more ranks you pass (Not sub ranks), More homes you’ll get! (+1 /sethome per rank)
Alternatively. VIP has +7 on top of your current, If you need more, You can buy them off our store: https://tallcraft.buycraft.net/category/24224)

Monster Industries

This server is a 1.12.2 Custom server, to PVE against the other team! Collect stock, Upgrade your generators, and buy spawn eggs to try kill the other team.
There’s 3 options for how long your game should be:
Small, Normal, Large. (500, 1000, 1500 stock)
And many more options, Found in the /mi spawn.

Creative

Last but not least, Creative! The server is still in Update Color (1.12.2), There’s 2 worlds: Plots /p auto & Normal Terrain (claiming needed!)
Normal users have 3 Plots available. /p home:1/2/3,
While, VIP ranked users, have +17

NOTE: Survival is currently down which, the post can be found here: Survival Maintenance

Thank you for taking your time to read this, more information will be added in the future!

• Ent

Hey Ent, there is already exactly this kind of post here:

I knew that … Maybe I didnt :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, but mines updated :joy: