I was banned 4 Years ago for nothing

Minecraft Name:BlueProRB

I was banned 4 Years ago for nothing. My Username for MC is BlueProRB. If you could understand why I did this that would be great. tysm TC Staff :slight_smile:

Hiya,

Can we assume this is you?
https://players.tallcraft.com/player/4de3617f-ab20-4fa7-9a37-0632c8460455

@Razew

It is me but I regret the stuff that I did. I don’t know how to control my anger sometimes. The main reason I joined the server because I was inspired to by the dropper a long time ago. if you can unban me that would be nice. If you don’t its ok. I liked the staff and how they did things. I will not spam or use caps. But, I also don’t like being banned from servers. It is not fun at al because I can’t play with other people who play Minecraft. I need a SMP to play on. Thank you for understanding this reply. :slight_smile: :heart:

:thinking::smiley:
(Post must be at least 20 characters)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hello BlueProRB!

You were banned for the reason stated on the ban page (see Ravadosh’s post). You had been muted for spamming and swearing, which you then circumvented with a “bug”. Anyhow, seeing as more than 4 years have passed, I’m willing to give you another chance. Please just be more considerate of how your actions and words may affect others in the future.

Player unbanned.
Dispute closed.