I will pay 200k for a whole drowned farm to be constructed for me that actually works

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone who reads this is finding their 2021 a better one than 2020 was.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a drowned farm for me that actually works and produces spawn rates that are actually good or working, I have tried several tutorials and I want to try to put more time into the farm process, but I’m not that skilled at making farms like these. I’m going to be more busy with school so this is why I am making this post, in return for making the farm, you will get access to the farm, 200k and anything else you want that is in a reasonable manner.

Thank you so much,
Serenity

3 Likes

most farms i’ve seen for java use nether portals :frowning:

I am unfortunately aware of that, but I know Phantom was able to make a really good one that I assume does not use that of nether portals but yes that is a total bummer… :pensive:

1 Like

I could possibly help you make one, but not straight away.
I am currently working on a public drowned farm in that city that starts with k and is very hard to spell, based on ilmango’s river biome drowned farm design.

2 Likes

The illmango river biome design was the basis for mine. It’s effective, but a bit of a process to make

1 Like

“starts with k and is very hard to spell” xD

i think you mean kholinar lollll

2 Likes

Good news everyone! Thanks to Pearlescent Moon, my dreams have become true :smiley: thank you Pearl for your generosity :smiley:

1 Like

also thank you to everyone who offered advice and support, you made my day :3

2 Likes