I would like to be un-banned.

Username:Fixer007

Hello, I was banned in 2016 for racism. The incident went as following, I was playing the dropper and was struggling to beat a level. Someone started calling me trash and I said, “Is it because I’m brown”.
First of all, I do not believe that this is a racist comment. It did not discriminate against any race or offend anyone. It was meant as a joke . However, I understand how this could have issued my ban. Bringing my race into the issue was not smart and was not the right thing to do. Instead I could have muted the chat, and moved on. I understand that many kids play on this server and my comment, racist or not racist, did not need to be made.
I want to play on Tallcraft again because it was my favorite dropper. I hope you read this and take my ban into consideration.
Whether I was wrongfully banned or not, I do not care. I just want to play Tallcraft again and I will never again say anything in the chat that could possibly offend or infer offense again.

Thanks, Nicholas

Sorry, seems like the filter caught your post. Anyway, your ban: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/Fixer007
@Thierrycool is the staff member who banned you.

Your ban: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/Fixer007 .

Nice try, but this is not at all what happened and apart from that, you broke chat rules on multiple occasions.

Examples of things you've said (NSFW)

I’m sorry, but lying won’t get you anywhere…
See #2 of What NOT to do when trying to get unbanned .

I was not lying, I just assumed I was banned for the incident I described, and it has been 4 years and what I said in that chat is atrocious. I never knew 12 year old me was so vulgar. But I have changed now and would never think of saying anything like that. But what is said cannot be changed and a respect that you want to keep your server free of people like me. But is their anyway you can just mute my chat so I can’t talk to anyone. All I want to play is the dropper.

You said “The incident went as following”, implying that this is how it happened.
If you aren’t sure you could’ve said something like “I think” or “I assume” or just nothing at all rather than claiming that that’s what happened.
So I would rate this as a lie.

Anyway, I am willing to give you another chance since you do seem to understand that what you’ve done was wrong and some time has passed since it happened.

Keep in mind that any further rule breaking will result in a permanent ban.

Player unbanned.
Dispute closed.