Please she didnt do it

My little sis was banned for griefing. It was a misunderstanding someone else had been griefing and they read the username wrong. Her username is FlyingPandaPoo. I dont remember the date she was banned on. Could you please unban her? My username is MewGoddessOfCats.

Thank you for your time to read this. If it doesnt happen its alright we’ll find a different server to play on.

created
1d
last reply
1d
replies
views
users

Ent
1d

Your sister was banned for Multiple griefing image
Your sister has to make the ban dispute, As she was the one who was banned.
Also we have Core Protect so everything is recorded.
Tallcraft
1d

Awaiting reply from @Thierrycool
Thierrycool
1d

Your sister’s ban: (link coming soon)

Date: Sun Jul 01 2018 23:04:23 GMT+0200 (CEST)
Reason: Multiple griefs (CO confirmed)
Server: Global

First of all, yes I agree: Your sister should’ve made the dispute.
Also, saying that it was a misunderstanding and someone read the name wrong is just a lie. When someone reports a grief, staff checks the logs to see who broke the blocks. It’s not players telling staff to just ban someone without proof.

Your sister griefed several things in an entire town, here are some examples.

She broke into this house.

IfNJMWa.png1920x1018 676 KB

She also broke all the signs on the board and wrote “poo” on them.

bCtSbAu.png1920x1018 673 KB

Along with some other smaller griefs spread out.

And here’s how how we check for griefs and why your statement is just a lie.

x3B3lR6.png944x1002 136 KB

Ban remains permanent.
Dispute closed.

It was my little brother about 7. He did all of that. I just found out. Please unban my sister she did nothing wrong. My little brother got on her acount and did that. Please ban TrayW instead of my sister. :cry: please

What a mess… o.O

Also, please don’t message staff about ban disputes…

You should’ve had a look at: What NOT to do when trying to get unbanned .

Original dispute: Ban Dispute for my little sis .

This doesn’t change anything as your sister is responsible for actions done using her account.

Apart from that: We’ve found multiple griefs by you as well… You’ve been banned.

Also, your brother (who actually is your brother (IP verified)), is the only one who didn’t grief at all. I’ve checked all of his edits.

So basically you and your sister both griefed and then you blamed it on the only one of your family who played and is innocent, your little brother? I’m speechless.

Ban remains permanent.
Dispute closed.