Survival Maintenance (Finished)

Update

Tallcraft Survival is back online! Server performance overall should be a lot better now. Please let me know if you experience any issues.

TLDR: Survival server is offline for ca. 2 days (can vary). However, please check details below.

As you might be aware we have recently upgrade TC Survival to 1.13.2. We are quite happy that we managed, contrary to all expectations, to carry the old world over to the new version.
Converting such a huge world (over 70 GB) to 1.13.2 is tricky though and we’ve noticed that there are some technical issues.

This is why I have decided to take survival offline for some maintenance to fix the map and thus improve overall server performance majorly.

I estimate that maintenance / downtime should take around 2 days. This highly depends on how smoothly the conversion will go. At no point are your builds at risk. We have multiple backups and we can always go back to a previous state!

I’m sorry that the server will be offline for a few days, but I think it’s the right step in the long run.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Constant kicks, unable to craft till relog, maybe it’s just my internet

Most likely your internet