_TheCrazyOne_ Ban

My minecraft user is TheCrazyOne

I was banned by Thierry around 2 years ago, I can’t remember the exact date. I have made a ban dispute before and it didn’t work out so I decided to wait at least a year, I know I got banned about two summers ago. I was using vulgar language and cussing and also capsing, and I was really hoping I could be unbanned because I personally believe I have learned my lesson, and would really like a chance to prove that I’ve changed. If I am unbanned I will be very thankful and I would not make the same mistake again, and I please hope you can have the mercy to unban me from the TallCraft server. Tallcraft is a great server that I would like to be a part of again. I hope you will consider this plea to be unbanned, and if it doesn’t work I would like to apologize for my language and I wish you have a good night/day.

It’s TheCrazyOne but with an underscore on each side

Your ban: https://bans.tallcraft.com/#/player/TheCrazyOne

I would probably say yes now, but it was quite excessive…

Some of the things you’ve said:

Examples of what you've said (NSFW)

1 Like

I know it was very excessive and I am very sorry for the language I used, i have changed over the 2 years (estimate) and don’t use that language any more, and I would really appreciate if you could give me another chance, I would be very grateful for it. I know it was wrong now and I would never use that sort of language in the server again.

1 Like

Hi, was wondering if I misunderstood your reply, is this reply a final reply saying that I won’t be unbanned for how bad it was, or…? Sorry if that seems really unprofessional.

You will be given another chance, but keep in mind that any further rule breaking will result in a permanent ban.

Player unbanned.
Dispute closed.

1 Like
closed #7