Time for me to focus more on life

Hey y’all. It’s me, Kulkinz, and as many of y’all know I’ve been moderator for years now. I’ve been usually a very active moderator, and this server has given me a pleasure to be a part of it.

However, if ya also know me, you would know that I haven’t been on much recently. Life has been crazy. Dealing with my second last year of high-school, trying to get work done while balancing my extracurricular’s has meant that I no longer have time for the server. I’ve tried my hardest to make time for the server, to give the position of moderator it’s well deserved justice, but I haven’t been able to.

That’s why I’m announcing that I’m going to be stepping down as moderator. It’s been a ton of fun, but I feel that until I can get my life in order, that it’s best for me to step away from the server. It’s not a decision I’m taking lightly, I’ve had to think it over for the past few weeks heavily. It’s just a move I feel is best for me and for server.

I’ll still appear occasionally when I get the chance, so feel free to say hi to me when ya see me. But for now, it’s been nice knowing y’all, this server has given me some of the best memories, and I hope that I see y’all again soon.

Take care,
Kulkinz

4 Likes

Hopefully we will see you around! Sad to see you have to go :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you for your help and contribution to the community! Sad to see you go. I wish you all the best. Feel free to stop by anytime. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sad to see you go, you were really nice to have on here when the server was more active. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

:frowning: you were my favourite moderator.

Oh well, I don’t really come on anymore anyway.