Wafflles24's Ban Appeal

wafflles24: Current User (Miguelgamingtv) hello @Razew i was banned 2 years ago im sorry for advertising and spamming i hope that you will forgive me your partner wafflles24

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Awaiting reply from @Razew

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello wafflles24!

Your ban profile: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/wafflles24

As you can see above, you had received two warnings about other chat-related “offenses” prior to your ban. The ban itself was due to spamming and advertising however, both of which are listed in the rules as bannable offenses. Both the advertising and spamming happened on multiple occasions. A few examples of the advertisements of other servers that you did (will post screenshots below as well) ranged from: spamming the IP of other servers, to joining Tallcraft and trying to convince others to join those other servers. You also advertised your own Youtube channel several times as well (I chose not to include screenshots of this).

Proof (Advertising and spamming)

Ads

Ads%201
Ads%202

More%20ads

Awaiting reply from player.

i am truly sorry for spamming i was 10 y o at that time now I’m 12 i see what i did spamming a server address was childish and other letters i am sorry i didn’t read the rules because i just came here for the droppers

i was just trying to make freinds

will you forgive me?

that is all from me your response @Razew?

plz give me another chance :frowning:

this ban was justified and i am guilty please un ban me

please dont close this

Hey @Razew, could you take another look?

15 days :frowning: til this closes

11 days oh noes!!! :frowning:

9 days oh noes!!! :frowning:

Apologies for the delay. I’ve messaged Raze again. He should hopefully get back to us soon.
We won’t just close the topic, don’t worry.

Hi again wafflles24!

I apologize for the long wait, I got caught up with things irl.
Anyhow, considering you’re quite young and it’s been more than 2 years since you were banned, I’ll give you another chance. Please make sure to read the rules, as you’re unlikely to get another chance if you were to break them again.

Hope you have a nice time on Tallcraft, welcome back! :slight_smile:

Player unbanned.
Dispute closed.

2 Likes