WitherTrickster Ban Dispute

I’m not very good at explaining, but my friend kept telling me that I was bad at dropper, and that I would never get as good as him, so I decided to use a hack client to fly through the droppers, getting the trophies on the way as proof. I was caught, and stupidly I lied to the staff, thinking I could get away with it. I know there really isn’t a good reason to unban me other than trust and second chances, but please, if you can find it in your heart to unban me, I will promise that I will never hack again, nor will I ever lie to not just a staff, but anyone on the server. I know everyone says that, but I just have no other explanation. Anyone who sees this, please don’t hack. And if you are caught, don’t lie. The staff might give you a second chance, but if you say you didn’t hack even though you did, you aren’t going to get away with it. Anyways, stay safe everyone, hope y’all are having a good, safe quarantine.

Sincerely, WitherTrickster

Ban profile: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/WitherTrickster
The hacked client part of it isn’t the main reason you got the ban, its the lying to staff part of it. Anyway, since you were hacking on dropper by yourself and give you weren’t really doing any real damage, I’ll reduce the ban to 1 month. Do note that any other rule breaking will lead to a permanent ban and that peer pressure isn’t a valid excuse, though as a note to everyone, if someone does encourage rule breaking, please report them (/report).