Your Ideas for the new Survival World đŸ—ș

• Random tp to prevent all those bases near spawn.
  • Unique things like bosses or custom mobs.
1 Like

If mcmmo is kept, I believe in what Anrif says, that there should be no mushroom farms. But also still no AFK fish farms. I also kinda think that the Repair Machines are used to level up quickly too so maybe not allow like people to AFK to damage armor that they like have to be there or something. But other than that. I think we should do a spawn in a sunken ship because it would really show out the 1.13 update.

2 Likes

That’s definitely something I want to look into. Not necessarily completely random but something along those lines.

1 Like

I don’t like “pay to win” mechanics. I’d like to keep VIP, maybe with different perks for the new server. In addition a “free” rank system would be nice.

Idea about the 1.13 world:

-No mcMMO as this is a easy way to get resources

• RandomTP, (Unable to tp to claimed areas)
  • Ranking system: Free ranks based on TIME or Pay with Ecosystem)

will add more when I think of more

(Just a funny Idea I got while I was playing)
What about resetting our mcmmo stats in the new world? I kinda miss fishing poison pots and tnt xD

EDIT:So errr
 what do you all think? would that be a good idea or not?

A reset will be necessary anyway. The real question is if we want to have mcMMO at all. I might create a poll when the time comes.

Will vote no to mcmmo, ruins vanilla experience.

1 Like

Can you elaborate? You don’t like the abilities?

I disagree, it seems a lot of servers don’t have MCMMO these days and I personally enjoy having it especially since it makes things like glowstone easier to get even with the nether being stripped of resources.

1 Like

I like mcMMO, but for 1.13 Maybe we shouldn’t have a overpowered plugin for the starting months of the new world, Maybe we could add it when server gets populated.
OR, have a ranking system based on time, Chat, or activeness.

Back on topic:

Can you elaborate? You don’t like the abilities?

I like the abilities alot. Just don’t think its the right move adding it right away

If you don’t mind I have a suggestion for the 1.14 wilderness:
Since its theme or topic is known as the village and pillage update, what about some sort of castle as wilderness? I mean find a village build a wall around it and tadaa: new wilderness ^^ (I know this sounds pretty lazy but we can go into the details when it is being built ^^)

Just throwing some ideas that should be nice:

1. Server shop - Shop made by admins where you can both sell or buy alot of items, i think it should hold most of the ingame items and prices should be balanced. Rare items expensive to buy and sell, and not so rare are priced decently so its worth selling or buying them.
  2. Paid signs that let you repair items or heal yourself ( for example 1000$ for 1 item repair)
  3. Nether that resets every month
  4. Keep the cityportal idea, i like it
  5. Ability to let us mine spawners with silk touch
  6. Spawners in server shop ( eggs or placeable ones ) but they must be quite expensive
    I think with right economy it would be much more fun grinding to get more money etc.
  7. possibly daily vote system? That gives rewards the more you vote.

If needed i can help with shop :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There already is the option to mine spawners with silk touch. Its a perk you can buy on on shop.tallcraft.com. Your other ideas sound cool.

1. Jobs: people can earn a little money with this ( by mining, killing mobs, brewing, farming, cooking, Whatever you can call.)

2. Add something like factions in survival. example
    You can create a village and be a mayor! and raise money to claim more land and
    to expand your village.

3. also a suggestion from above, but i really like the idea. Repair signs ( it repairs if you right click on the sign) usually for some money.

4. A new shop ( GUI )

5. More/new ranks + more commands NOT FOR MONEY

6. free /tpa because it scares people away

7. /kit. Easy to start if you join the server or if you die.

8. Daily rewards / Vote system

5 Likes

Those would deffo keep more people engaged and keep them in server. Limitations only scares kids away, the more and interesting things there are that keep them coming and joining every day the better.

4 Likes

I like that, but removing payed ranks and commands would take away server founding, wouldn’t it?. Unless an alternative is found?

Also your town idea is cool.

Smile, i was talking about non-payed ranks, not vip.

Maybe add 1/2 more vip ranks with more commands

And about my /tpa suggestion, add it to a certain rank so people have a milestone and doesn’t scare people away at all

1 Like

What kind of features do you have in mind?
I want to make sure it’s a good deal for the players. I don’t like these subscription based systems where you spend more and more money.

1 Like

Commands such as:

/workbench

Private vaults? like /pv 1 , etc,

Maybe fly? or flytokens/potions for a few minutes/hours/days

/fix ( with cooldown)

/nick

using color in chat/signs

also, costum enchants should be really cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: