Banned for 4 years

Hi,

My minecraft name was Lacunahh and i’ve been banned for about 4 years now. I’ve made a couple of ban disputes but i’ve never been accepted to be unbanned. I was hoping that this time i’d be able to. It’s been 4 years and i think that a lot can change in that time. It’s been so long that honestly i don’t even remember why i was banned.

Hi,

My minecraft name was Lacunahh at the time I was banned. I didn’t realize also that there was a category for ban disputes so I’m making another one. I was banned about 4 years ago about some drama I had between friends and honestly I don’t even remember what the reason I was banned for. I think that since I was an immature teenager then that 4 years can definitely change a person and I feel like we have all changed since then. This server was enjoyable and I think that we are all able to be mature.

Hi Lacunahh,
I’ve discussed your case with the staff team and we have decided to not unban. This is based on the severity of the infraction, but also on our impression from more recent interactions.