Brother went on my account

Minecraft Name: Meluken

Hello,

My brother hopped on this server and started spamming a long with a lot of others while i wasnt paying attention. I apologize for any rude remarks and all the nonsense he probably was spewing. He does this a lot.
I hopped on this server a little bit to play dropper. I was playing with giffw and Mizreal. We were having good time and now profanity was used, he can vouch for me because we were on discord together and he has beaten every level.
Please reconsider the ban put in place, i jsut want to play dropper. I hadnt even used chat before except to play with mizreal and get on discord. If you check the log i was not using any profranity.
Again, i apologize for any negative remarks made.

Ban info: Tallcraft Players
You are responsible for all actions taken by your account, and it is up to you to secure your account. Never leave your computer unlocked and unattended as a general security measure, and change your password if you believe someone else knows it, and consider using a password manager and enabling 2fa if services support it (minecraft accounts once migrated whenever that happens will be microsoft accounts which will have 2fa). We hand out punishments both to accounts as well as to the people behind the accounts (aka ban evasion isn’t allowed).
Proof:

Evidence (NSFW warning)

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 7.40.13 PM Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 7.39.52 PM Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 10.26.54 PM

*Note: there’s definitely more, but I don’t have the time to go hunting for them right now.

It’s been about 3 hours since the ban, and considering the severity of the infraction, I don’t see any reason to unban at the current time.

1 Like
more photos

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.