Competition for Môö?

So, as some of you may know, MocaMoo and I have been pushing our use of the word Môö. As some of you may also know, other players like xxTealGolemxx have been pushing for a #UndoTheMôö. We wish to have a 3v3 hunger games tournament between Moc’s team and Teal’s team. We can decide what happens to the winners and losers later, I just wanted to post this to ask if this could be an official Môö competition to happen?

2 Likes

… but why?

(Post must be at least 20 Characters)

Because Môö XD (20 characters)

2 Likes

I mean…I don’t see why not? As someone one with the Môö, I want to undo the #UndoTheMôö movement.

2 Likes

Er as much as I appreciate such idea, from my point of view the whole concept behind Môö looks like a friends activity, not something that most players from the server are related to

1 Like

oh yeah of course, we just want the staff to give us an all-clear, so there’s no trouble or anything

2 Likes

why don’t we just do a poll for this?

2 Likes

I mean, you can organize any competition you want at any time among yourselves - the hungergames server isn’t going anywhere, though next time we as staff does a competition we will definitely figure out a better way to decide times.

2 Likes

thanks Star for the clarity! :smiley:

2 Likes

I remember you are you still active? I haven’t seen you on Tallcraft in years and it’s been a while