Dropper.tallcraft.com Ban Dispute

FastAP2004 but changed to FastAS2004 after the ban:

Multiple griefs and Claiming other player’s area

Please can i be unbanned because i didn’t the rules of the game it’s a really fun game and i’d like to come back to it. i took food of players farms and i didn’t know at the time that i can’t do that. i am sorry.

Ban profile: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/FastAP2004
Staff member who banned you: @Thierrycool
To clarify, are you trying to get unbanned from survival or just the dropper server?

both please can i get unbanned of everything on dropper.tallcraft.com thank you so much for helping

Your ban: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/FastAP2004
I have posted proof about your ban already in your last ban dispute already: Dropper.tallcraft.com ban (one year ago) .
Unfortunately, you never replied after that.

does that mean no on the unban

No, it doesn’t mean that it’s a “No.” on the unban.
It means that we’re waiting for a proper statement/reply from you to the message and proof I’ve sent in the last ban dispute. :wink:

so what do have have to do

I’ve already said it: Post a proper statement/reply to the message and proof I’ve sent in the last ban dispute.

Proper statement
Name FastAP2004
The ban set on me Multiple griefs and Claiming other player’s area
This is the proof

Please can i be unbanned because i didn’t the rules of the game it’s a really fun game and i’d like to come back to it. i took food of players farms and i didn’t know at the time that i can’t do that. i am sorry.

I hope this is what you were looking for.
@Thierrycool
@Tallcraft

sorry about making another ban dispute @Tallcraft . @Thierrycool said to make a proper statement, so i thought i had to do that.

No, a separate post is not necessary. Let’s see what Thierry has to say. :slight_smile:

ok, @Tallcraft thanks for the support i just really want to come back to the server and do some dropper maps

@Tallcraft when is thierry looking over this post

What a mess…
Anyway, you will be given another chance but keep in mind that any further rule breaking will result in a permanent ban.
Please check out our updated rules: Minecraft Server Rules .

Player unbanned.
Dispute closed.