Dropper.tallcraft.com ban (one year ago)

I have been ban
for grief and I was wondering if I can get unbanned

Click here to know more about ban disputing

Awaiting reply from @Thierrycool

First of all, sorry for the delay.

As @Paczki already pointed out, you should have a look at How to create a ban dispute .

To make it short: Please give us a reason why you think the ban was not justified or why we should unban you and put a bit of effort in the dispute.

PS: Not trying to be rude, just an advice.

Your ban: https://bans.tallcraft.com/#/player/FastAP2004

You have griefed multiple buildings and also clamed another player’s area.

Two examples of what you’ve griefed include a sugarcane farm and some things next to it.

And a player’s base/hallway with armor stands.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.