Explainus, Dabdawg, and etan91011 bans?

Alright, so I’m not sure if this is what I should do about this, but the accounts etan91011, Explainus, and DabDawg were apparently banned for being “alts of zfa” (me). I’d like to clarify that Explainus and DabDawg belong to my siblings, and etan91011 is a friend’s account. I don’t have access to any of the 3 accounts, nor would I need to. Anyways, I’m not sure what’s up with this but if you could consider unbanning them that would be great.

Hey zfa!

Thanks for reaching out and for the clarification. We seen that these accounts all logged in from the same connection and decided to issue a preliminary ban according to our rules:

Players sharing an internet connection is fine though, as long as every player only uses one account. I’ll lift the bans. :slight_smile:

Sounds good, thanks! I’m a little curious to what led to etan91011 being a suspected alt? As far as I know his IP and stuff like that would be completely different.

At some point any of those accounts connected from the same network.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.