Goodbye everyone, ILYA

Hello everyone :3

Over the last two years I have had a unique experience that no other server has been able to give me before. It was the first time that I had played on a survival server, and this community made it a truly amazing one for me. There was not always positives, but as a community we were always able to bounce back up and show resilience. For the first time in years, I feel a disconnect from this wonderous place, and I don’t think my happiness will be returning as strong here. This is why I would like to formally announce my absence from this server mostly. I will only pop in every now and again, as the blue moon does so for our world. To all of my good friends, thank you for being a part of my life and online group, you have all been nothing but kind to me. To the people that I had some bad times with, I’m sorry that it ended like this, but you did teach me a valuable lesson or two along the way and I have all the memories, both beneficial and malevolent. To the staff, I know we have had our disagreements in the past, I’m sorry for making it difficult, you all were only trying to do your job. I do wish you all the best of luck and that you all will be happy :hearts:

I may be leaving all traces of this server, but if you have my Discord, feel free to pop me a line, I’m always at my account,
Enjoy the future everyone,
I love you all
Serenity

8 Likes