How to gain money quickly!

We use a plugin to add a currency within the TallCraft Server. With many players on the server, you may be wondering, “How do these people become so rich?” well today, I am here to answer that! The first step I would use is just play the game for enough time, and become aquainted with the server. Step two is to mine for gold. 1 gold ingot is 100 dollars, and you turn in your gold via typing the command /bank. The Third Step is to set up a shop. I would recommend the mall, but anywhere is fine. I also say do a few auctions. Step four, auction off priceless items, such as nether stars, netherite, shulker boxes, and much more. This can be used to get quite a bit of cash. And the last step is to auction at the right time, and auction gear. I’m talking God Bows, which got me 100000 one time.

1 Like

not to mention build an insane gold farm - unlimited money!

why would you make a forum post about that? Do you want to kill the economy? This method doesn’t work anymore anyways, economy update just rolled out and diamonds are the main currency now. Also, everyone who had over 100k is now back to 100k.

@3bams what is wrong with making stuff for how to get money quickly btw?

Gold farms were horrible for the economy, it added ridiculous amounts of inflation, and was good for nobody except those who profited from it. There was a split of people who had gold farms and people who didn’t, people who didn’t were not nearly as rich, and nobody could buy anything from the most of the rich people because they sold a ton of the stuff for millions or hundreds of thousands.

3 Likes

I personally find mining for gold is way more effective for getting money, But diamonds is way more fun so I mean.

1 Like

Dang this aged horridly.

3 Likes

I guess so, Mike! xD