I have been banned since 2020, a few years ago and only just tried to join today

it says i have been banned for advertising in 2020 but i do not even remember being banned since i used to play with my younger sister all the time, since it was ab old ban please could i get unbanned, my minecraft user is plutocatt

1 Like

@Ravadosh please take a look.

https://players.tallcraft.com/player/bb8c2bb6-9d42-47b2-a15a-daa6a56055d0

Since Ravadosh is busy, I’ll take over this dispute. Basically, your ban comes from this:

Evidence

The spam of the advertisement is primarily the reason for the harsh ban - the system told you to stop but you kept going, and for punishment purposes, this is the same as a warning given by a staff member, just automated.

I would’ve been really young around then probably 13 or 12, I clearly didn’t know what I was doing or that it was spamming, but I’m much older now 17 and have learned from my mistakes from younger met, I really remember loving the server and wanted to go on this year with my new friends to show them, do you think I can please get unbanned since my ban was from very very young and naive me , which I am no longer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.