I would like to be unbanned

HyperSurge316:
So I got banned a couple of months ago for breaking some rules, I completely understand the reason why I was banned and I should have been banned. I killed sheep in a public farm as well as griefed a few places. I just want to apologize for the mistakes I have made on the server and I wanted to ask if I could be forgiven and unbanned. I promise that I will not commit the same mistakes as I did the previous time and I regret my actions. An unban would mean a lot to me as I would really like to play with my friends again on this server. Thanks for reading and I understand if the answer is no. An unban would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!
My username is HyperSurge316, I was banned by MeowingInsanely for multiple griefs.

Hai =3

You’ve been banned for almost 5 months.
For Clarification, here are some of the evidence of your offenses:

Some proofs

I completely understand the reasons why I got banned, I did grief a few places and I deeply regret my actions. All I ask for is a second chance. I promise that something like this will never happen again. It was a stupid mistake and I didn’t read the rules, I have now read them multiple times and I am familiar with them, I will try my hardest to never break another rule again on this server. Could I please get another chance?

@MeowingInsanely Could I please get an answer? I promise i will never break another rule again during my time on this server and I sincerely apologize.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Major apologies,
Due to real life busyness, I was unable to respond.

You are unbanned.

Bai! gl ^w^

Such irl work =<
Nu play ;w;

Oh my god I can’t thank you enough! Thanks so much!

HyperSurge316: So I got banned a couple of months ago for breaking some rules, I completely understand the reason why I was banned. I killed sheep in a public farm as well as griefed some places around the map. I
want to apologize for the mistakes I have made on the server and I wanted to ask if I could be forgiven and unbanned. I promise that I will not commit the same mistakes as I did the previous time and I regret my actions. Thanks for reading and I understand if the answer is no. An unban would be really appreciated. Thank you!
My username is HyperSurge316, I was banned by MeowingInsanely for multiple griefs.

Haven’t you posted this already? Reposting won’t help your appeals.

I did actually post a similar one about a month ago but I didn’t get a proper answer back so I thought I should make another one. Thr last time, MeowingInsanely replied with proof of my griefs and I apologised again but I didn’t get a reply back after waiting a month so I made this one, sorry.