Looking to get unbanned

Minecraft Name: 2007scape
Hello, I played on this server in 2013, and my minecraft username was previously Sourpuss15 (https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/sourpuss15). The thing I found odd was there didn’t seem to be a reason for my ban. My last recorded log-in was in 2015, even though I was supposedly banned in 2013. At this time I would have been 12 years old, and I even recorded videos of me and a friend playing on the server together (The latest video being uploaded on June 2nd, 2013, 13 days before my ban). Again, I don’t recall I ever did anything to be banned, and I can’t think that 12 year old me would have done anything worthy of a ban. Anyways, just wanted to see if I could hop on for old times’ sake, and maybe play some more with friends.
Thanks in advance.

That’s a very old ban! I’ll unban you. Please read the updated server rules before playing.

2 Likes

WB! Your stuff is probably still where you left it.
Also, what’s with you picking an old, old minecraft name for your tallcraft forum username? [sauce]

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.