Lost money balance? (resolved, sort of)

I returned yesterday after a long period of inactivity (a few months at least) and happened to notice that most of my money is gone. (I went from having approx. 1.2M in February to around 100K as of yesterday). I have no idea what could have happened, the first thing I considered is that I might have had an old shop chest somewhere configured for buying and someone sold a ton of items to it, but I checked all my known chest shop locations and found nothing of the sort. I also know that I never accidentally bid a large amount of money on anything, in fact I rarely bid on items in the first place. I’m not really upset about this and don’t care much, but would there be some way to see my money history and maybe track down what happened? I don’t think my account was compromised either as I logged back into the same location I was at when I left.

1 Like

Economy change - Gold to Diamonds

1 Like

I just saw that, thanks anyways. Probably should have looked through the forum before posting this lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.