PastelleSweet - Ban Dispute

PastelleSweet, I am currently banned on September 7th 2016, for Capsing and being Rude to Players. Now, I’m pretty sure I was. I have some anger issues, not gonna lie. But… it’s been 2 years. I don’t recall actually ever being warned, but it has been 2 years and I have a sucky memory.

But in all seriousness, I don’t recall actually being warned, and I don’t think letting emotions get the better of you grant for a perm ban. I think, back when I had a different username I requested a ban but I can’t remember it, and/or find it.

https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/SyarAl

Oh yeah, I did some hunting cause it was a while ago. Syaral was my name at the time of the ban. (Super sorry, I forgot to include that)

Your past names: https://de.namemc.com/profile/PastelleSweet.1
Your ban: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/syaral

I will also include what your friends said since they played a major role in this at the beginning.

Where do I start…
First of all, you were quite rude when VIPs didn’t want to tp your to a friend or vice-versa.
After some capsing and a lot of arguing, you just insisted on it…

When you weren’t able to pay the player and they refused to tp, you just outright called them names and your friends started going against them…

Then you and your friends just showed on multiple occasions that you know it’s wrong but you simply don’t care at all…

And just being an annoyance to everybody online trying to play the game…

Then you said that someone else did tp you for free before, so just because someone did, everybody that doesn’t do it for free, is self-centered in your opinion…

Then you left and came back a bit later and told everybody about another server which you thought was better anyway.

You then claimed you were being bullied…

You then knew you werew getting banned, but you insisted on staying as long as you possibly could, just to annoy as many players as possible…

And you seemed to really enjoy it up to a point where it became really ridiculous.

You also ended up making fun of a player who has just lost their mother and your replies when being confronted with that, were…

When someone said that everybody should just be quiet and calm down for a bit, you just came with the old…

Which is not what it means. Freedom of speech grants you protection from censorship from the governent in your country. It doesn’t protect you from any consequences of your actions.

Finally, when people just didn’t really respond to your incitements, you left on your own.

(Keep in mind that this in just a part of it and this entire thing went on for roughly two hours!)

This clearly shows that, first of all, while warnings aren’t required, you were clearly told by multiple players to stop and you were well aware that your actions would result in you being banned. You still continued and even stayed online just to cause more trouble than you already have caused.

If it wasn’t that extreme, I would’ve probably given you another chance since it’s an old ban, but considering that you did all of this on purpose, knowingly, after being told to stop and you directly attacked players, made them feel bad, critizised almost everybody you talked to and the server as a whole and then dragged this entire thing on for about 2 hours, it clearly does not justify an unban.

Ban remains permanent.
Dispute closed.