Post screenshots of your builds here

Since nobody has showed off any of their creations yet, figured I might show some of mine for now. Feel free to add pictures of your own creations.

5 Likes

Nice Screenshots! How did you build the ceiling in the second picture? It looks great.

Concrete and light grey terracotta. Placing the terracotta took a while though.

Woaah! Looks good! Ceiling on the second pic’s rlly creative, kudos!

I feel like Jhwarren’s cathedral should also be represented here. It’s great work!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::tired_face: hard to post another build after an amazing cathedral like that

especially with something small like this :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, this build’s not at all as big as the previous ones shown, but I’m just rlly proud of the renovation MeowingInsanely and I were able to do with the old “Board of Spruce” (Now “Board of Purr-ple” :smile_cat:)

5 Likes

Looks great! Going to post some of mine when I’m home again.

2 Likes

My soon to be storage Room! Just ignore the signs & chests if you could :3

1 Like

At the moment, I’ve been renovating a village (yes I still have a Christmas Tree, I haven’t removed it yet)

Here’s another one, this one in the 1.13 test world. Please ignore the cat, it somehow got in and I’m not going to kill it!

2 Likes

This is my nature building so far on 1.13 test server, still a lot of things to do but its getting there.

Those are some low graphic settings. :scream:

haha yea didnt notice change it xD, btw waiting for optifine and shaders for 1.13

Here’s my latest, this one located in my very own basement.

2 Likes

not a screenshot but good enough, this is my soon to come basement😁

1 Like

Let’s revive this topic!
I found a great build by ChillaxJDM. Hope he doesn’t mind me posting it here.
I like the clean look of it!

2 Likes

What else do I have in store…
Good old Scaleswind:

2 Likes

Here are some pics of my house on TC. :smiley:

1 Like

That house on the left with the flat roof is mine. I built it in May of 2016. Wow, time really flies… that was almost 3 years ago.

2 Likes

I would love to post my builds there…
Imma do that tomorrow (Friday) =D

1 Like