Tis_Borris_Quack, Ban Dispute

Tis_Borris_Quack: Hey, on 12/13/19 I was banned for stealing by Thierrycool and I was wondering if you could consider unbanning me. My decisions were stupid and I regret everything I did. I wasn’t thinking about how I was effecting other people when I stole the stuff. I’ve learned my lesson and I promise it won’t ever happen again. I just want to be able to play with my friends on Tallcraft again. Thanks for taking the time to look at my dispute!

@Thierrycool, it’s been a while just wanted to make sure you see this.

Apologies! I’ve notified Thierry. He should come back to you soon.

Don’t worry, I didn’t forget you! I actually have this as a pinned tab currently.

The reason for the delay is that I can’t seem to find the screenshot regarding the ban, but I’m sure I still have it. If I can’t get it until Sunday, I will check all the CO logs again.

Sorry about that, I should’ve posted here what was going on.

Okie thanks, sounds great!

Your ban: https://bans.tallcraft.com/player/Tis_Borris_Quack

You were banned for stealing items from other players.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find all the screenshots anymore regarding it, but this is one of the areas you stole items from…

I know what I did was wrong and not very nice but I miss playing with friends. I promise I will never do it again.

This topic was automatically closed after 38 days. New replies are no longer allowed.