TNT Explosions Blowing Up Blocks

I too would appreciate the ability to blow up blocks under controlled conditions. It would put greater emphasis on claims, but to be fair, there’s always been emphasis. As for bedrock breaking, I would be interested in being able to break it in select areas as well. Maybe just in claims as so not to go too far, but I frankly think it wouldn’t do any real harm, but be potentially quite useful.

I agree with the emphasis on claim blocks, the more the better.

That’s why I said not in sombodies claim.

Hey I know we created a post before, but since that trailed off and kind of died, I wanted to ask again: could TNT explosions set off by in a claim by the owner of the claim be made possible, please?

Naturally /toggle explosions command would still be used to cancel TNT altogether. I’d just like the option for personal explosions.

Also, I do see the danger of someone claiming another’s build and blowing it to the high heavens. To be fair though, dedicated griefers will do a number on a base even without TNT, claiming another’s build is in of itself pretty nasty, and rollbacks exist for a reason.

I.E I see no great griefing potential beyond that which exists already, or any real reason why it would not be reversible.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I like the idea! I’ll just have to see if it’s feasible technically. Will keep you updated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hurrah!
(20 characters)