1.13 Test Server

Added you to the whitelist.

1 Like

So during this, freedomchaser1 and I found an island where all of our Turtles came from. We decided to leave the base where Grav820, Ent319, freedomchaser1, and I lived and created a home on the island. This island is what we call Turtle Island. When we first started there were about 19 eggs, that number is decreasing but we are planning to have more turtles on this island. Here are some of the screenshots we have of Turtle Island. Hope you like it! If you want to live here with freedomchaser1 and I. Feel free to tell me. hohogus33 is also planning to live with us on Turtle island. The island is about 5,000 blocks away from spawn so its pretty far away. But a stack of carrots, thirty-two bread, sixteen baked potatoes, 5 beds, and a boat, you should get there in no time! Again, hope you like the screenshots!

2 Likes

Creeper explosions is setting them not to explode via repeating command blocks using: /entitydata @e[type=Creeper,tag=!processed] {ExplosionRadius:0,Tags:[“processed”]}
I do not know if this works in 1.13 or not, worth a try O.o
(A alternative for /gamerule MobGriefing off)

I’ve already applied the game rule yesteday. :slight_smile:
No more mob griefing.

But, Villager farms lol

add me on 1.13 :smiley:
qsfk
<3

Added you to the whitelist! :slight_smile:

1 Like

sry i forgot that i have to PM you
thank you <3

Magma is very useful for base protection!

1.13? Psh. The first snapshot for 1.13.1 has just been released! :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:
Not sure If we need a pre-release of a bugfix update.

I like creeper explosions being shut off, but are you going to keep fire spread on? It really helps with clearing and flattening jungle biomes.

Yes, firespread is still on.

Fought the Ender Dragon!

1 Like

Would have appreciated if I could have helped.

Changed how to connect to the test server! Please read the original post above for instructions.
Feel free to reply here if you have any questions.

1.13 is weird…

@Tallcraft
Can you add all the players from the mc.tallcraft.com:20001 server onto Lab? We had FreedomChaser1, Sivanbees, And some others I can’t remember (sorry!)

VIPs are automatically allowed. I’ve added Sivanbees manually.

Why are mobspawns so low?

Noone & I have / are in the process of building mobfarms,
I’ve noticed earlier when I was in the Nether 1-2 Zombie Pigmans were spawning… Could we get a raise on the mobcap?

And with Items on the ground, they stack up (Wasn’t like this in Vanilla)