Ban Appeal (Not sure why)

Hello,

I’m not completely sure why I got banned on Tallcraft. It says I got banned for racism by Ravadosh? The closest thing I could remember for saying something ‘racist’ by saying that there was a dream skin. Once I see a picture of my chat logs I will explain if I have a chance to remember. Thanks for reading.

Your ban: Tallcraft Players
@Ravadosh is the staff member who banned you and will be replying with evidence.

Ah, I remember when I did that. I’m a new player who obviously was not following the rules and being respectful. I’m really sorry if I offended anyone by saying these things. I was acting stupid, to make my friends laugh when I was playing with them (Note: None of them did.) I wont do it again, and that’s a promise. Again, I’m really sorry for what I did. Please reconsider, thanks for taking the time to read this.

1 Like

Sorry for keeping you waiting!
Since the infraction was not repeated after the system warned you, we will unban you with the time the dispute took as the tempban duration. Welcome back to the server! Make sure you re-read the rules at Minecraft Server Rules before re-joining.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.