Banned a year and a half ago

My username is Mikeman_1.

I was banned almost a year and a half ago for cursing and offensive language. This server meant a great deal to me as I would play on it the majority of the time I played Minecraft. I really enjoyed the server and the Tallcraft community brought a lot of fun. Everyone was supportive, and got along pretty well.

I realize what I did back then was inappropriate, and I apologize for that.

I would greatly appreciate a response on this, even if it is a no for an unban.

2 Likes

Ima be kinda annoyed if you don’t get unbanned tbh.

2 Likes

Hey Mike!

Its been awhile!, I really want to see you be back on the server, its been lonely throughout the past year, I would really love to see Tallcraft Survival & Other TC servers to thrive again.

I can tell you’re trying to be unbanned, I’d love to see that happen.

Best of luck!

1 Like

https://bans.tallcraft.com/#/player/Mikeman_1
@Razew

As you can tell by your ban profile, you’ve been given many chances over the years. Despite all the warnings (including “unofficial” ones), you kept breaking the rules and just showing a complete disregard of them.

When you received your (current) ban, you took to the forums to make a ban dispute. Shortly after that, you began relentlessly attacking me, as well as other staff members (unprovoked at that). I think you’re smart enough to understand that you’re the only one responsible for your ban; through your actions.

Given the amount of chances you’ve been given, and your actions on the (old) forum - I cannot justify giving you yet another chance.

Ban remains permanent.
Dispute closed.

closed #6