Hoping to be unbanned after almost 5 years

Minecraft Name: Mikeman_1

Hello, I was banned almost 5 years ago for some swearing and offensive language. At the time I was around 15 years old and I didn’t realize the severity of my actions. I am 19 now, and heavily missing the server and regretting those actions. Since it was almost 5 years ago now, as my last login was April 28, 2017, I was hoping maybe now I’d get the opportunity for a new chance at being a member of the server.

Thanks, Mike.

1 Like

Im not sure you remember me but we did actually have a few arguments, if you don’t remember thats fine i am here to say i think five years is more than long enough to have been banned and hope yo welcome you back soon :slight_smile:

I would have to hear your username to remember precisely who you are. I apologize for not remembering it, and for any arguments we may have had.

The full one was iamthe_faceofbow but really its fine i have a strange memory to remember the most obscure things but besides that hope your unban is granted

Oh heck yes now I remember. Didn’t recognize it with just the “faceofbow.” It’s been too long.

Hello!

This is your third ban dispute on this forum, I cannot recall if you made other ones on the old one, so I will link the previous two:

Unfortunately the old ban profile is no longer available, otherwise I would refer to the number of infractions you had. Your behaviour was far too disruptive both in-game, and elsewhere, for me to be able to justify unbanning you.

The ban will not be lifted.
Dispute closed.