Diamonds as the new currency

To be perfectly frank, people can still generate diamonds pretty easily. Villagers and Mcmmo salvage enable one to buy diamond armor and break it down. It takes more time and effort than gold farms, to be fair, nor does it involve illegal duping, so it may be balanced. My point is simply that people are not limited to mining.

There is a new FAQ page here: Economy change - Gold to Diamonds

heres the problem i have spent so long getting gold and never diamond so i have none but this new currency is great for players who had a ton of diamonds so how is that fair

of course those players are lucky, but keep in mind there IS many ways to obtain diamonds too; you can easily get diamonds just by excavating. there is other players who had tons and tons of gold and no diamonds or barely any at all.
that’s not the point of the currency change; because there was so much gold, and more ways to obtain gold than diamond, it caused there to be so much money in the system that it broke the economy, so there had to be something done about it

1 Like

I think it would be worth pointing out that any dupe bugs would not be Tallcraft exclusive. If a dupe bug does exist for Java, it is very likely someone else has already found out the situation and reported the bug to Mojang.

1 Like