Reconsider perma ban

Minecraft Name: bobbieslayerXx
Hello I’m just here to say it would be nice if you could reconsider my ban. What I did was wrong and it will never happen again but I am perma banned and I was wondering if you could reduce it. I was just a stupid kid who did a stupid thing and I have now grown up and changed. If you could look into this that would be great. Your server is the only way to play with my friend and we have a house and a tower and I just love playing with them. Hopefully you an reduce the sentence. Have a nice day.

Weren’t you on like 2 days ago

1 Like

I don’t remember I might’ve but I don’t know

@ThatOneLuke please have a look

your ban was one day ago

1 Like

Hiya,

So this is the reason you’re banned at the moment: https://players.tallcraft.com/player/663b10ab-b1e6-44fa-9086-b072c889f22e

I banned you since you did break a load of diamond blocks in Metype’s mall, which is clearly against the rules. However, since you seem sincere, I think the ban can be reduced and I’ll lift it in a week. In the meantime, I recommend you get acquainted with the rules of the server here: Minecraft Server Rules

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Hi um no rush but you said the ban would be lifted in a week so I was just wondering if you forgot or if you are still in the process. Just wondering.:grinning:

I’ve lifted the ban yesterday. Apologies for the delay!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.