Survival Ban Dispute

Minecraft Name: Hello, I’m Caribbea. I went to play on the Survival server with my sister but when I clicked on it, I got a message saying that "You have been banned for 08-02-2017 by Razew from this server for: Griefing (CO-Confirmed)"

I’m not sure what exactly I did back then to get banned. As far as I remember, I’ve never played on the survival portion of this server before. I’m not sure if maybe I briefly went on there and accidentally broke a block or something. But I promise you, I would never intentionally grief anyone.

I’m a builder myself and I know how much hard work comes into making builds and progress in Minecraft. I’m much older now, I’m very mature. And I hope that you can let me back into your survival server. I’m so sorry if I caused any inconvenience in the past, but I promise you I will be on my best behaviour while playing your servers.

Kind Regards,
Caribbea.

1 Like

My minecraft usename is Caribbea by the way

@Razew Please take a look! Thanks.
https://players.tallcraft.com/player/ee19c1f5-c4b1-4187-88a3-5e0e954f003b

Hello Caribbea! Since it has been about 5 years since your ban, we have decided to lift it. Please re-read the rules before rejoining. Welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.