Tallcraft RLCraft

Awesome! You’re not late. I’ve added you to the allowlist. The #modpacks channel on Discord seems quite active in case you’re looking for other RLCrafters

Oddish05 here, I have more than enough rank for this, I think! Recently got the capabilities for modded! I am ready to test my limits on RLcraft. :smiley:

I’ve added you to the allowlist. Good luck :wink:

pinkelement_ i want to try again

1 Like

id love to try! my ign is citycanine

1 Like

whitelist me or i will climb mt. everest

ign: M0nkeyMooo
(ultimate 5 and vip)

1 Like

the whitelist me or ill climb mount everest was a joke one of my freinds typed it but i would like to try rl craft

Please note that the server address has changed. It’s now rlcraft.tallcraft.com:25565 (default port).

have i been whitlisted

can I join tall craft RL craft please I am now in ultimate on survival and would like to be whitelisted

You’ve both been allowlisted.

My In-Game name is inded.

Hi! Sorry, you don’t qualify to be allowlisted. Please check the requirements in the post at the top.

hey i would like to join the rl craft server my ign is Aidanfun100

1 Like

I’ve allowlisted you. :slight_smile:

Thanks
Can’t wait to start playing

1 Like

my username is taliesin267 I’m expert3 I’d like to try the RLcraft server if that’s okay

Added you to the list! :slight_smile:

The server has been updated to RLCraft 2.9.1b. Please update your game in order to play.
We have also done a full reset of world, inventories and skills, since the latest version of RLCraft is not compatible with the old world.
The allowlist remains the same, if you’ve played previously you don’t have to apply again.

1 Like

My name is Enderbyte09 and I have ultimate5. I’d like to try the RLCraft server please.