Was defiending my Irl girlfriend when this guy started being really toxic

Minecraft Name: Malizan

I had just joined the server after a couple months of not playing, reminding my girlfriend of said server she would join on a new account. I didn’t know it was family Friendly so I was unaware that swearing was prohibited, TSkim012314 was being very toxic in chat and wasn’t obiding by the server rules either, when it seemed he had played for longer than us.

He pretended to be a mod and was threatining to ban both me and my girlfriend. I am sorry for breaching the server rules, and hope you will reconsider unbanning me. I’ll take into account the family friendly rules of the server.

If you do wish to contact me to ask more about this situation, please add my discord here. - Apricot#2765

Kind Regards,

Malizan.

Your ban: Tallcraft Players
TSkim012314’s ban for reference: Tallcraft Players

@ThatOneLuke is the staff member who banned you and will be in contact soon.

Also for future reference, all mods/admins look like this in-game:
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 2.15.07 PM
Or if chatting from discord:

If anyone claims to be a staff member or alt account of a staff member without this tag or breaks rules, please make a report with /report and ignore the player.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for helping this get sorted out.

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I can see that you were defending a friend’ However, rules are rules and at the end of the day that’s not a way to act on a family friendly server. You mentioned you had played before so this is something you should have known. Despite this, I think we can tone it down to a temp ban. When you do get unbanned though, please read /rules at /rules :slight_smile:

Alright, Thank you so much for helping this.

1 Like

Changed to a tempban. Please make sure you re-read the rules at Minecraft Server Rules.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.